Time & Location
About the Event
An Arena Adventure for Nerds of All Ages!
Comic Book, Anime & Pop Culture Fans: Assemble. Harford County's hit new Comic Con returns! Baltimore Style Magazine Reader's Poll Best Party Planner Transcendent Events presents a Multi Room Arena Adventure! YOU BELONG HERE.
EVERYONE'S A NERD ON NOV 20!
TICKETS: On Sale Now!
$15 General Admission / in Advance $35 T-Shirt + Admission Package
* Kids 4-12 are Discounted with a paid adult! (3 & under are Free)
* Discounted Tickets for Students of Harford Community College are available at the Box Office
* Also Available: Stellar Con shirt package! On ultra comfy tees. Designs dropping soon!
HOURS: 11am - 5pm
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: www.Stellar-Con.com
FREE PARKING in the Large Lot!
** COVID POLICY: We plan to follow the guidance of the Arena on restrictions. Masks are highly encouraged at this time.
** First 100 Attendees to Buy Advance Tickets will receive a FREE COMIC BOOK at the Convention!
** FEATURED GUESTS: - JIM CUMMINGS - Jim has appeared in almost 400 roles, known most of all for voicing Darkwing Duck, Hondo Ohnaka in Star Wars: Clone Wars . Rebels, Winnie the Pooh & Tigger, Dr. Robotnik from Sonic, Pete, Bonkers D. Bobcat & the Tasmanian Devil. Autographs, Photos, Personalized Voice Messages & Packages will be for sale at the Con! An On Stage Panel is also in the works.
- RONALD MALFI - Ronald is an award-winning author of horror novels, mysteries, and thrillers who has several televisions series in development with NBC / Universal Pictures and #Fox21. Ronald wrote the gripping GREEN ARROW chapter of the DC Comics House of Horrors graphic novel.
- LANEY FENI - One of Geekspin's "Most Phenomenal Female Cosplayers on the Planet"
** JURASSIC PARK JEEP 08 Clever girl! Free Photos next to the Jeep for ticket holders.
** ARTISTS & VENDORS: Want to be considered for Vending at Stellar Con? Visit www.Stellar-Con.com
** SPONSORS: Want to be considered for Sponsorship at Harford County's Comic Con? Email Kevin - TheStellarCon@gmail.com
** EPIC COSTUME CONTEST ON THE BIG STAGE!
Categories to be Announced!
- COSPLAY PROP RULES - No Functional Weapons. All weapons must be inspected, checked in, and tagged at the main entrance before entering the building.
No blades of any kind. No firearms of any kind (prop or real). We love our Cosplayers, but want everyone to feel comfortable. Thanks!
ABOUT TRANSCENDENT EVENTS: We specialize in Festivals, Nerd Parties, Live Music & more in Maryland and Beyond! Our tagline "You Belong Here" refers to our desire to create a comfortable, yet exciting environment where people passionate about similar things can unite and celebrate, while making new friends. We hope to add YOU to our ever growing family.
Some of our favorite recurring events include Nerdpocalypse, Suzie's Fest at Black Eyed Suzie's in Bel Air, Nerd Prom, Trivia Adventure, and The Emo Show.
Join the Maryland Nerd Family! Text NERDPARTIES to 77948 for updates and contests